Mountain Fair's featured poet Uche Ogbuji performed his poem "Salute to the First Nations" on Saturday, July 27. Uche joined Raleigh Burleigh for a quick interview on the following day.
The Glenwood Springs City Council last week voted to hire private security for summer downtown events as a way of handling the homeless. For this week’s News Brief, KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh spoke with Glenwood Springs Post Independent reporter Matthew Bennett about his coverage of the council’s decision.
In early June, six local storytellers took the stage at Carbondale's Rock Bottom Ranch for the second annual Roaring Stories, presented by the Community Office for Resource Efficiency (CORE), Writ Large, ACES, and KDNK. The stories they told reflected their thoughts on climate change and when it became real for each of them. KDNK's Amy Hadden Marsh hosts this hour-long show, featuring Mike Marolt, Mona Newton, Samuel Bernal, Annie Worley, Beatriz Soto, and Bill Kight. Local performing artist Alya Howe is the MC.
Conozca sus derechos con Alpine Legal Service, segmento del mes de julio.
- State Rep. Cesar Blanco Responds To The Shooting In El Paso
- Hong Kong Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesters As Season Of Unrest Continues
- 20 People Killed In El Paso Shooting; 21-Year-Old Suspect In Custody
- Moscow Police Detain Hundreds At Latest Election-Related Protest
- Changing Position On Impeachment
- Lawmaker Aims To Curb Social Media Addiction With New Bill
- Watergate Salad: A Fluffy Green Bite Of Washington, D.C.'s Past
- Should Rivers Have Same Legal Rights As Humans? A Growing Number Of Voices Say Yes
- Philadelpha Phillies Sue To Keep Beloved 'Phanatic' Mascot From Free Agency
- Coroner Says Gilroy Festival Shooter Killed Himself, Contradicts Police Reports